AMSOIL Product Categories
Founded on Excellence
- AMSOIL Chairman of the Board Al Amatuzio founded his company on the same principles that defined his career as a jet fighter squadron commander – excellence, integrity and strong leadership. In 1972, he achieved a breakthrough. AMSOIL 10W-40 Synthetic Motor Oil, the result of years of research and testing, became the first synthetic motor oil in the world to meet American Petroleum Institute service requirements. It outperformed conventional oils on all counts, delivering increased performance for motorists and signaling a new age in lubrication science.
AMSOIL Product Categories
Culture of Quality
- Since then, holding ourselves to a higher standard of quality has become our trademark. Our three-tiered quality-control process begins by testing all incoming raw materials before accepting them for use. Lubricants are further tested during blending and again after packaging to ensure finished products meet your expectations every time. The peace of mind AMSOIL synthetic lubricants provide relieves you from worrying about unplanned downtime, spiraling maintenance costs and inefficiency.
- Our quality-management system monitors keys areas of business to further improve our processes so we can better serve our customers and continue to make quality our guarantee to you.
- Quality Assurance
ISO 9001:2008 Registered
Full-Time Quality-Control Department
Qualified and Experienced Personnel
- At its heart, AMSOIL is a research-focused product-development company. We specialize in developing synthetic lubricants that help you get the most out of your vehicles and equipment.
- Our mechanical and chemical engineers start by identifying challenges to vehicle and equipment performance. Then they formulate and test lubricants that solve these challenges and deliver a range of benefits, including superior wear protection, maximum vehicle and equipment performance and optimum fuel economy. The result is a diverse product line that includes a high-performance product for just about anything you ride, drive or operate.
- To validate product performance, we test and retest AMSOIL synthetic lubricants in our state-of-the-art chemical and mechanical test labs. Field trials and research through racing offer additional proof of performance. AMSOIL synthetic lubricants have performed flawlessly in today’s most demanding applications, including taxi fleets, over-the-road trucks and police vehicles. AMSOIL synthetic lubricants have helped racing teams operating off-road trucks, stock cars, high-powered boats, dirt bikes and snowmobiles take countless checkered flags and season championships.
- The St. Louis River flows by our doorstep to Lake Superior, one of the largest freshwater lakes in the world. Operating a manufacturing facility next to a critical waterway is a responsibility we take seriously.
- We store all raw materials and finished products in an indoor, controlled environment. Our enclosed rail and truck loading/unloading area protects against pollution while guarding against product contamination. Infrastructure is in place to protect against contamination from stormwater runoff. We even reclaimed an old section of parking lot as green space.
- Our extended-drain synthetic lubricants promote environmental stewardship by requiring fewer oil changes. AMSOIL synthetic lubricants have prevented millions of gallons of waste oil from entering the supply stream since 1972. They also increase fuel economy and help reduce exhaust emissions, promoting cleaning air.
- ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENT
• ISO 14001:2004 Registered (Environmental Standard)
• “Count Me Green” Company
• EPA Smartway Certified Shipper
• Extended Drains Reduce Waste Oil
- AMSOIL products are blended and packaged at the AMSOIL Center in Superior, Wis. It serves as the hub of a global distribution network; strategically located regional warehouses throughout North America ensure you receive orders as quickly – typically in two days or less – and cost-effectively as possible. Bottles, cases, drums and totes bearing the AMSOIL label are shipped worldwide, and capacity is geared to meet projected market demands decades away.
- AMSOIL products are distributed through a network of independent Dealers who work hand-in-hand with their customers and accounts. Dealers help map out lubrication programs and identify ways to reduce costs. AMSOIL customers and accounts have the option of ordering from their servicing Dealer or ordering directly from AMSOIL INC.
- We offer further support through our technical expertise and experienced corporate staff. Personnel based in Superior, Wis., is available via phone, email and fax to assist in any way. Our Technical Services Department monitors the latest industry developments to analyze equipment needs, identify technical issues and provide accurate product recommendations for virtually any application.
- As the ever-increasing demands of industry, manufacturing and transportation continue the push toward synthetic lubricants, we remain committed to introducing innovative and dynamic products that will continue to define the industry.